2.25.2009

what i've been up to:

In between changing all those dirty diapers, nursing a fatty, chasing after the monkey, and all that good stuff... when (as Ivy would say) I should be sleeping, this is what I do...

Okay, you know how when you have your first baby and you go all out and money doesn't matter? I spent too much money on Jackson's PB bedding. And I just had to have the $45 mobile that was just perfect with it.

Well, when you're buying diapers for two, you spend your money a little more wisely. So this time I made Mia's mobile. It was really easy and cost pennies to make. Well, not really, but it was cheap as dirt!






I've also gotten back into carving stamps.



And of course I have to show off my babies. This is Fisher... he's my baby too.


Grandpa's boots...


and my chubbers...

3 comments:

Denise said...

Your children are so cute!! Love the mobile, very creative & I am sure Mia loves it. She is such an adorable, little chubby baby.

ivy said...

the mobile is to die for! makes me want to have another one.......BUT chances are i'll have a 3rd boy. the handmade things are waaaay better than store bought stuff anyways! i am glad i got some of those pretty flowers! (thanks)
cute pics of the kiddos!

Wendy said...

Stacey that mobile is so sweet! I love the bird. Your stamps are pretty nice too!

ps why is it kids like wearing adult shoes so much? i have a ton of pictures with val and me trying on my mom and dads shoes, plus i see payton doing it on the daily. jackson looks so cute!