3.19.2009

Austin

Last weekend I made a trip up to Austin. Just myself and babies. Yes, Jackson is still very much a baby. It's only a 3 1/2 hour trip, so I wasn't worried about being by myself with the babies, but once I got on the road, I prayed that I wouldn't have to stop to potty!

My Aunt Sonya lives in Austin with her husband Brad and her three children, Ella (8), Livia (5), and Matthew (2). They're adorable. They kids were happy to see Jackson and Mia, and they all played very well together.

The weather was yucky... cold and wet, so we pretty much stayed in the house all weekend. We did get out to rent some movies, and we made a trip to Whole Foods before returning home. I was looking for Robeez for Mia, didn't find any that I really liked, but I did get this Meyer's hand soap . It's the Basil scent and I'm not kidding you, this stuff smells sooooo yummy! I want everything Basil scented!

Okay, now I'm peeved because my computer isn't letting me upload any pictures for you! Maybe later...

1 comment:

ivy said...

brave woman driving over 3 hrs!!

basil really?? i am more a lemony, grapefruity girl!