3.03.2009

last saturday...

This weekend Jacob's family and a few friends came down to meet Miss Mia. They got to pass Mia around and "ooh" and aah at her, although she slept the entire time. We all had a good time and ate some yummy bbq chicken my dad cooked up for us. And Mia got lots of cute things. The girl has more clothes than any of us! And I am loving all of the pink!

My good friend Wendy made Mia this flower arrangement out of onesies! And inside there's more goodies too. How cute is that?
pretty:
Wendy and I with our beautiful girls (they're 1 day apart):

Family:


Food:

(you can see where a little boy tried to get his hands on one)

3 comments:

ivy said...

great look spread there (the food)!
isn't great when family's around?

Wendy said...

omg stacey i look horrible! haha oh well. i got my hair cut yest and it looks so much better!

that cupcake was pretty good!

Martha said...

i love the flower arrangement made out of onesies! so cute!

Martha