6.28.2009

Mia's lovey





Mia is definitely teething. She's all drooly and everything she gets her cute chubby fingers around goes straight into her mouth.

I've noticed that she really loves chewing on her dresses. So I decided to cut up a few of her cute little dresses that don't fit her anymore and make her a pretty lovey to chew on. And I used a cute little wash cloth too. I just cut out four even squares and sewed them together. Added a light weight cotton to the back, and finished it off with some ribbon in the middle.

She really loves it, especially the ribbon part. I guess I could have tucked some ribbon around the edges like a taggie, but I was trying to hurry and finish it before naptime was over. I'll have to get some pic's of Mia loving on her lovey later.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Such a great idea! She is a drooling machine. Alex too! They just drool all over each other hee hee ;-)

ivy said...

WHAT A CUTE BLANKET!

i love that chair & all the animals on it (namely that owl!). so much inspiration just looking at that!

Wendy said...

so its called a lovey? it was pretty cute. i def need to make sky one. ugh i just dont wanna cut up her cute clothes.

Bethany said...

Great idea! I'm going to need to make one of these soon. Great blog, and thanks for visiting my blog! :)